* 1 1/2 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour – (xanthan gum free)-ie: Trader Joe’s Brand
* 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 3/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/3 cup grass fed butter, softened to room temperature
* 1/3 cup coconut sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 2 tablespoons grass-fed milk or hemp milk
* 1 cup mashed ripe banana, about 2 large bananas
* Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
*In a large bowl, add the butter and sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy and combined. Add the eggs, vanilla and almond milk and beat for 1-2 minutes until light and combined.
*Mash the bananas together with a fork and add to the mix
*Add the dry ingredients and blend thoroughly
* Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 45 minutes until toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
* Cool for five minutes in the pan. Gently turn out onto a cooling rack and cool completely.
*****Homemade GF flour mix: 1/2c. brown rice flour, 1/2c. white rice flour, 1/4c. tapioca flour, 1/4c. potato starch